Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chiang Mai November 7

I don't seem to be doing very well with this blog. All the pictures I uploaded today were labeled but the labels didn't show up when I viewed the blog. ???? Anyway, we're resting for a while today, trying to decide where to travel to next. We will probably stay in the north for a while longer before heading south to the beaches. Travel between locations here is quite slow according to the Lonely Planet so we have to decide how much time we want to spend on a bus versus site seeing in a single location. The food is delicious, we haven't had a meal I didn't enjoy yet.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your tour with me! The pics are great, and just so you know, the labels are there, at the bottom of the page, and they do work. Jim, I know you like bells, so I hope you get to listen to some great prayer bowls while you're there. I fell and broke my arm about three weeks ago, but am going to begin walking again today. I'm looking forward to the rest of your holiday! Carol

    ReplyDelete